Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Stumptown T Minus 4 days, aka: THE BOOKS ARE HERE!!

I've been trying to post everyday leading up to Stumptown, but you know what I discovered? I don't have that much to say.

Luckily for me, the good folks at Comixpress (just a side note, if you're into making indy comics and self publishing them, these people are AWESOME) expedited the shipping on my books and they arrived today! The last few months have been a blur, next year I've promised to myself that I wont put this book off for so long again.  I don't necessarily regret putting SK on the back burner while I searched (fruitlessly) for some sort of steady art job, but man, it's been stressful getting this done in time. Holding the final product in my hands has brought me a surprising amount of joy and relief.



Note: you're own reactions to The Salamander King #2 may vary.

Oh, and yes, I'm procrastinating. My lovely wife (and apparently MARKETING GENIUS) suggested I make a "sign" this year for my table. I guess these so called "signs" let other people know who you are and how to find you...crazy.

No comments: