Monday, April 12, 2010

Roller Derby Painting

Well, I had to call it "done" on the Rose City Rollers painting. At least, for the physical painting. I'm not quite sure I'm sold on the background colors, so I've been changing them in Photoshop endlessly. I'll post whatever the final color scheme ends up being.

I must say, I'm thoroughly enjoying acrylic paint.  The next painting is going to be my first mock theater poster, and I'm 50/50 on whether it will be "The Tempest" or "Little Shop of Horrors".  I have what I think are good ideas roughed out for both, so it will probably depend on how fast I can find a friend to pose for reference photos to be my Prospero or Seymour.

4 comments:

K L said...

simply brilliant. Again.

K L said...

Simply brilliant. Again.

Unknown said...

very good animation...

alex fine illustration said...

It was cool to see your process on this one. Nicely done.