Friday, March 19, 2010

sneak peaks

I know I said I wasn't going to show full pages before print, but I had to scan and assemble this page anyway, so I thought I might as well share it (sans lettering).  I'll have a few more to show since I'll be dropping off originals at the Sequential Art Gallery tomorrow for the annual Stumptown Art Show at PCPA.  The opening is on first Thursday (which is on April 1st) and I heard that the Mayor is going to be there to announce "comic book month" in Portland. I'm looking forward to calling him Mr. Mayor should I get the chance to meet him, it'll be just like the 60's Batman TV show! Not sure if I'll have the guts to dance the Batusi though.

1 comment:

Robert said...

Enjoyed your blog and will visit again. Thanks. Hey where can I buy an original of one of your sketches....I'd like to put it on the wall.