Monday, March 15, 2010

Poster final

I just got back from Emerald City Comicon, and I'm a bit disappointed. One of my main reasons to go up to Seattle was to apply to DC comic's talent search program since they have a kid comics division.  Unfortunately, DC doesn't do their talent search in Seattle, despite evidence to the contrary on their website.  It turns out that they only do it at New York, Chicago, and San Diego.  To say that I was frustrated is a gross understatement, but, live and learn I suppose.

On the bright side, I got to see my good friend Kuyler and I had a great time geeking out with him and his friend Ted.  I was more than a bit grumpy though, and left pretty early on Sunday so that I could get back to drawing on Salamander King #2.  I also wrapped up the concert poster and submitted it, but I won't be surprised if there isn't a contest at all or that its only open to people living in Florida.

No comments: