Saturday, April 11, 2009

Stumptown here I COME!

Well, we're down to the final week! My books came yesterday and they look pretty good (wish I could afford to print a grayscale comic in COLOR, then maybe it'd look more like my drawings). They really look nice though, I feel a small spark of pride when I look at them.

My lil' sis took some photos from the gallery opening, thanks to all of you that came! I think the printer I chose will be selling my comic through their online store, so those of you who'd like to buy a comic (no pressure) but can't make it to Stumptown, keep you're eyes peeled for a link to their store soon.


By the BRUSH OF FRANK MILLER!! IT'S A CRAIG THOMPSON ORIGINAL FROM HIS UPCOMING BOOK HAIBIBI!! HANGING WITHIN 50 FEET OF MY STUFF!!


This is me pointing to something at the show. Probably Craig Thompson...did I mention that he had some pieces there? Oh, I did? How silly of me.


And here I am with my lovely wife and greatest critic/moral supporter/editor/self esteem booster/marketing forcer on-er in front of some of my pieces, doing who knows what.



No comments: