Thursday, August 7, 2008

Comic


Well, I've been drawing up a storm when I get the chance. I am currently working on page 4 of my comic. Here is page 2, which I think I am going to keep as is (I'd show page one but there are some edits I need to do). I am happy with my decision to re-draw the comic in charcoal. I feel way more confident working in black and white than I do working in color. Kazu Kibuishi once said that making a graphic novel is like working on the worlds slowest typewriter, something I am finding painfully (and joyfully, I suppose) true.

1 comment:

K L said...

You are one talented individual. Every year I know you I am staggered by how much you improve and develop as an artist.

If I was ObiWan and you were Anakin I would say "You have become a far greater Jedi than I could possibly hope to be and I am proud you."